Keith Coleman is one of North America’s great speakers and sought after mind on the many facets of sports motivation and leadership. He’s been described as a Gentleman of the 21th Century, a Renaissance man.
He has been recognized by The Lead America Youth Organization and National University for his work in inspiring life changes in our next generation of leaders. Most recently he was awarded the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development (NISOD) Medal for outstanding commitment and contribution to the High School and College Students in the State of Texas. He was presented his medal at the International Conference on Teaching and Leadership Excellence in 2017.
Keith is a graduate of Norfolk State University and completed post-graduate work at Army Logistics University at Fort Lee, Virginia. He attended Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School and has a Master’s Degree in Education from Concordia University.
Keith has been certified in Collegiate Athletic Resource Management by Oklahoma City University. Keith is certified in Online Education and also holds three certificates in technology development from California State University, Chico, California.
- Selected from the enlisted ranks to become a commissioned officer
- Retired after 22 years of honorable service
- First black aide-de-camp to a white general in the Marine Corps
- Served on General Collin Powell’s legal staff
- First Head coach for both men and women college basketball
- College athletic director for two different colleges
- High school coach for more than 10 sports
- Recognized by Basketballcoach.Com as a top collegiate coach in 2012
- Previous college professor
- Have held several college and leadership positions
- Educator for K- 12
- CEO for two different businesses
- Have worked with several fortune 500 companies
- Moved his companies into five countries through video training
The Free Throw Doctor
Copyright © 2023 GYSTA Group, LLC - All Rights Reserved.